woohoo hot wig and muscle shirt lol
Vince is back with your New Music Countdown for the week of June 6th, 2011. Rock and Roll!
5) Grace Jones is releasing her first album in 22 years. The Conan The Barbarian actress, Andy Warhol muse, and art-rock musician has announced “hurricane” will be released in September. Oh yeah by the way, Grace claims to have had a child with artist Jean-Paul Goode. But what I want to know is – does Arnold Schwarzenegger know about this?
4) Our feel-good story of the week from Belle and Sebastian. band member Mick Cooke and a few of his colleagues have written an album for little kids. Kids like rock and roll as well. That’s why I wrote Too Young To Fall In Love.
3) The video of the week comes from More Amor and their retro tinged Reefer madness homage in Young Hollywood. How hot were girls in the 70s? Fuck.
2) The Kooks have announced the release of their third album, and three concerts in the United States. The record will be released in September and frontman Luke Prichard is calling it “an album to play in the sun.” There’s only two kinds of albums I play: those at night, and those in the sun. I hate those in the clouds.
1) And finally, for our story of the week… a great white shark tour boat captain is claiming the sharks get closer when he blasts AC/DC off his ship. So what you’re saying is I get to listen to AC/DC, on the ocean, with a babe, and look at great white sharks?